- 1 Looking for Government Jobs? Apply Online for 8 Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & Various Posts at www.upsc.gov.in (Last date: 03-02-2017)
- 2 Union Public Service commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
- 3 Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & various Jobs for Master degree holders- Highlights
- 4 UPSC Apply Online Application Form 2017
- 5 Union service public commission Latest Jobs 2017 Updates
Looking for Government Jobs? Apply Online for 8 Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & Various Posts at www.upsc.gov.in (Last date: 03-02-2017)
UPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Latest Notification: Union Public Service Commission also known as UPSC Recently, Publish the official job notification in their official website i.e www.upsconline.nic.in and In daily employment newspaper for Hiring 08 Eligible candidates for the Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & Various Vacancies with sum of 08 vacancies. Master degree qualifier candidates can apply for same post. All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply application form through online mode from the official website on or before Last date. Below you will get complete detail about UPSC Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & Various Jobs 2017 notification like Eligible criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Selection process & official notification. So interested candidates are requested to read it carefully and apply online for Union Public service commission recruitment 2017-2018.
“The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC; Hindi: संघ लोक सेवा आयोग) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination” It is responsible for hiring various Eligible candidates on the basis of Their Qualification. Below you will get complete post with vacancy Detail 2017-2018:
Union Public Service commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
All the interested candidates who want to apply Online application form for Given posts in Union public service commission (upsc) must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
UPSC- post, salary and Education qualification 2017-2018:-
- Post name: Superintending Anthropologist
- Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15,600- 39,100 + 6,600(GP)
- Education requirement: Applicants should have minimum Master’s degree in Anthropology from recognized board or university.
- Post name: Scientist –B
- Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15,600- 39,100 + 5,400(GP)
- Education requirement: Applicants should master degree in either subject:- Physics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from recognized board or university.OR, Candidates should master Degree in Chemistry/ AIC by examination/ Biochemistry/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level recognized board or university.
Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & various Jobs for Master degree holders- Highlights
|Name of Organization||UPSC|
|Posts Name||Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist and various–08 vacancies|
40 years(Superintending Anthropologist)
35 years( Scientist)
Note: For reserved categories , the age limit is 3, 5, 10 for OBC,SC/ST and PH candidates respectively.
|Educational Qualification||Master degree qualifier|
|Selection Process||Exam test and interview|
|Application fees||General categories candidates have to pay 25/- via SBI netbanking or with any debit card and other reserved categories free to pay.|
|Location||India govt jobs|
|Last date to submit Hard-Copy||No offline mode available|
|Official Notification||Go to Important link section|
UPSC Apply Online Application Form 2017
All the interested candidates who posses minimum educational Qualification i.e Interested candidates should have minimum 10th pass/Graduation/ITI qualification for respectively jobs. Please visit official notification before apply Online application form at www.upsconline.nic.in .
Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Applicants firstly, open the official website i.e www.upsconline.nic.in
- Now search for Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist and various notification in 2017
- Read the general instruction carefully and Click on Apply Online button
- Finally, fill the application form by providing all detail that mentioned in application form
- Click on submit button and take the submitted application form print out for future use.
Follow our Important links section:
- UPSC recruitment Official notification link-pdf
- Apply online for UPSC Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist and various post now Link
Starting Date for online Application form Submission: 12-01-2017
Last Date for online Application form Submission : 02-02-2017
Last Date for final submission of application form : 03-02-2017
- Govt jobs 2017| 53893 Vacancies (NEW)
- Defence Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- Jobs in J&K (NEW)
- J and k Police Recruitment 2017 (NEW)
- J AND k Bank Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- JKPSC Jobs (NEW)
- Daily Excelsior Daily Jobs (NEW)
Union service public commission Latest Jobs 2017 Updates
All the interested candidates who are looking for current or upcoming govt jobs all over India and possessing minimum Educational Qualification can visit this page on regular basis. As, this page will be update as soon when any notification will release by UPSC in their official website i.e www.upsconline.nic.in. You can also like us on facebook or visit us again. If you have any query in your mind please feel free to comment in below comment box our team will help regarding all issues related with Union service public commission. Govt jobs 2017-2018.