- 1 MPEDA Recruitment 2016-17 for various Post vacancies Available| Marine Products Export Development Authority.
- 2 MPEDA Recruitment’s 2016
MPEDA Recruitment 2016-17 for various Post vacancies Available| Marine Products Export Development Authority.
MPEDA Publish the notifications for 8 vacancies for Jr. technical officer and Various other posts. If you are searching for a Govt. Jobs then, today Marine Products Export Development Authority (Ministry of commerce & industry, Government of India. The MPEDA Jobs 2016 comes with Assistant Director (Aquaculture), Assistant Director(Export Promotion), Assistant Director (Statistics), Technical Officer (QC), Assistant Aquaculture Engineer and Jr. Technical Officer (QC) posts. You can also check the official site of MPEDA for more details about this notification i.e www.mpeda.gov.in. Here you will also known Educational Qualification, Age limit, How to Apply and selection process for MPEDA Recruitment 2016.
MPEDA Recruitment’s 2016
Posts, Salary & Vacancies of MPEDA jobs
Name of the post & Number of vacancies :-
- Assistant Director (Aquaculture)⇒ 2 (SC)
- Assistant Director(Export Promotion)⇒ 1 (ST)
- Assistant Director (Statistics)⇒ 1 (UR)
- Technical Officer (QC)⇒ 1 (ST)
- Assistant Aquaculture Engineer⇒ 2 (UR)
- Jr. Technical Officer (QC)⇒ 1 (ST)
Salary for Various Vacancies.
- Posts 1,2 and 3 have salary packages from Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 with grade pay Rs.5,400/-
- Posts 4,5 and 6 have salary packages from Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with grade pay Rs.4,200/-
Education Qualifications and Age Limit
- For Assistant Director ‘Aquaculture’ Post the interested or Eligible Candidate must posses CIFE/Post Graduate Degree in Mariculture/Aquaculture, Fishery Science, Zoology, Marine Biology, Ocean Life Science, Industrail Fisheries or equivalent. Note:- Required minimum 3 year experience in Prawn Farming or Aquaculture research and doctorate in Any of the subject that is mentioned Above. 40 Years age limit as on 19-Feb-2016 Location:- Any where in India .
- For Assist. Director ‘Export Promotion’ required PH.D in Fisheries/Fish Quality Control/Aquaculture/Industrial Fisheries OR M.F.Sc. In Fishery science or M.Sc in industrial Fisheries with three year’s experience in Fisheries department/ Fisheries research/Fish processing/Quality control in fish processing / Aquaculture/ Marketing of Fish OR fisheries Products. 32 Years age limit as on 19-Feb-2016.
- For Assistant Director ‘Statistics’ the age limit is 32 years and the candidate must posses Master degree in statics with 3 year’s experience AND 1 Ph.D in statistics/Applied statistics.
- For Technical Officer ‘Quality Control’ and Junior Technical Officer ‘Quality Control’ posts the applicant must posses master degree in Chemistry/bio-chemistry/Micro-biology/industrial Fishers/Fish Processing OR B.F.Sc OR B.TECH in Food Preservation/Processing Technology with 2 year experience in Chemistry/Micro-biological analysis of food products.
- For Asst. Aquaculture Engineer post the candidate age should be 35 year’s and posses degree in Civil Engineering/Agriculture Engineering/ Aquaculture engineering with minimum 3 years experience in Aquaculture/ Agriculture/ Irrigation.
ISRO Recruitment notification 2016 APPLY ONLINE| 185 JPA, Stenographer & Asst. Jobs
How to Apply for MPE.DA Recruitment’s 2016?
You can apply online through the official website of M.P.E.D.A I.e www.mpeda.gov.in
Firstly click on the apply Now button.
Then go to Notification section >>Careers>>Apply Online.
Rs. 250 and no fee in the case of SC/PH/ST/EX- serviceman candidates and employees of MPEDA and its Societies.
19 February 2016
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
How many application fees for OBC candidate post of MPEDA Jnior Clerk
Very interesting points you have remarked, appreciate it for putting up.