1 If you are 12th pass Job seeker and looking for Airport jobs then apply now for 100 posts of Airline Attendants in Air India Express
- 1.1 Important dates of March Recruitment 2016:
- 1.2 AIE Post with Vacancy Details :
- 1.3 SC, ST, OBC, UR category with post details :
- 1.4 Qualification for Airline Attendants, airports Jobs in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir + all over India qualification:
- 2 How To Apply :
- 3 AIE Airline Attendants Recruitment details:
- 4 How to download Air India Express Airline Attendants 100 posts Exam syllabus 2016:
If you are 12th pass Job seeker and looking for Airport jobs then apply now for 100 posts of Airline Attendants in Air India Express
Candidates who are seeking latest Jammu and Kashmir airport jobs.Candidates who looking for the Recruitment and are in search for Airline Attendants 2016 in Air India Express. Aspirants who are interested to download official Advertisement pdf of the Air India express Airline Attendants 2016 must visit the official website airindiaexpress.in. One can find the detailed information regarding the Air India express Airline Attendants 2016 here in our page.
Important dates of March Recruitment 2016:
- Starting date for submission of online application form : 01-March-2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 21-March-2016.
AIE Post with Vacancy Details :
Number of Airline Attendants post : 100 posts
SC, ST, OBC, UR category with post details :
- SC: 15 posts
- ST: 08 posts
- OBC: 27 posts
- UR: 50 posts
Qualification for Airline Attendants, airports Jobs in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir + all over India qualification:
Applicants must have 12th pass diploma from recognized university or, Board.
What is Age Limit ?
Interested and eligible candidates should have their age between 18 and 24 years.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC categories is 3 years.
How candidates will be Selected?
The Applicants Selection will be made on the Basis of the following Groups:
- Dynamics test
- Personality Assessment
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
- Previous Employment References
What is the Application fees?
Candidates have to fill non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (In words: Rupees Five Hundred only) in favor of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank.
NOTE : More than Information Details Please Visit the Official website Air India Express or Check the Official Notification file.
How To Apply :
All interested and eligible candidates can Apply for this post with well filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size ( color photograph ). Applicants apply for the post applied for Application Registration before on 21- March- 2016.
AIE Airline Attendants Recruitment details:
Name of the organization: All India Government
Official website: airindiaexpress.in
Number of posts: 100 posts
Name Of Posts: Airline Attendants, airports Jobs
Job category: Government
Location: All over India (also for Jammu And Kashmir)
Exam Date: Updated soon
How to download Air India Express Airline Attendants 100 posts Exam syllabus 2016:
- Go to the official website www.airindiaexpress.in/careers.aspxpress.in
- Click on the link to download syllabus.
- Download pdf of the Exam syllabus to start your preparation.
Download to Official Notification File
Check Here : Visit Official Website