- 1 TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 || Apply online for 1953 vacancies of Assistant, Accountant post
- 2 Eligibility criteria for Assistant Accountant post job in Tamil Nadu-PSC 2017-2018
- 3 How to apply online?
TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 || Apply online for 1953 vacancies of Assistant, Accountant post
“TNPSC” recruitment 2017-2018 notification: Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, published 1843 & 85 vacancies for Assistant, Accountant various post. Candidates can only able to apply online for this Assistant, Accountant post. All the interested candidates can apply online before last date i.e. 26 May 2017. All the interested candidates must qualify the least eligible criteria to get job in the TNPSC. Let discuss about the post details, vacancies, qualification and official notification and apply online link.
TNPSC recruitment 2017-2018 || Key description
|Post name||Assistant, Accountant post|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200/- (PB2) + 2,800/- Grade Pay|
|Recruiting Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official website||www.tnpsc.gov.in &|
|Last date to apply||26-05-2017.|
Eligibility criteria for Assistant Accountant post job in Tamil Nadu-PSC 2017-2018
Now you can check vacancies according to your Categories wise. Now let discuss about the minimum qualification you must have to become eligible candidates for this job.
Education Qualification Required
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university or institution (For more details go and read the official notification which is given below in our Important link section in the end of the post).
Age limit:Candidates age should be between 18-30 years as on 01at of January of 2017. ——-> Following you get upper age limit categories wise.
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: No maximum age limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] Maximum age should be 30|
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
Candidates would be filter and selected on the Written Examination & Oral Test which would be conducted by TNPSC.
How to apply online?
- Firstly Go to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now Log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Apply online” link/Button
- Now go to “Current Notifications”
- Now select “COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION–II (2017-2018) (NON-INTERVIEW POSTS) (GROUP-II A SERVICES)” and click apply now in the status option
- Fill your application form
- Recheck the form that you had filled
- Now submit the form.
- Take Multiple print out of online application for future use.
Note: All the interested candidates are requested to apply for COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION–II (2017-2018) (NON-INTERVIEW POSTS) (GROUP-II A SERVICES) post before 26-05-2017.
Date to be remember:
|Starting Date for Online Registration||27-04-2017|
|Last Date for Online application submission||26-05-2017|
|Last date for fee/ Challan submission||29-05-2017|
|Written Examination date||06-08-2017|
- Download official Notification– PDF
- Apply now