About SAIL recruitment 2016
Steel authority of India (Durgapur) invited for following post of pilots:-
|Post name||No. of vacancy||Hawker|
|Sr. Executive Pilot||01||750 aircraft|
|Pilot||01||King air B-200 aircraft|
Experience and Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2016:
Here are the following eligibility criteria for 03 pilots post.
Sr. Executive Pilot
- Applicants should have ATPL with multi-engine rating and Type rated as PIC on HS-125 series aircraft.
- Applicants should have 3000 hours total flying experience including 2000 hours as PIC.
- Applicants should have at least 500 hours on jets with 100 hours experience as PIC on HS-125 series aircraft.
- Candidates should have current Indian CPL or equivalent DGCA recognized licence.
- Candidates should have minimum 1000 hours total flying experience.
Candidates should have valid Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA ( India) or any other approved contracting state with Minimum 500 hour total flying experience.
Note: To apply for above mentions post, candidates should be Indian citizen.
Age limit for above SAIL post
Senior Executive Pilot :
Co-Pilot : 50 years
Note: Above Age limit is as on 01-April-2016
Terms & Conditions of Engagement :
- Period of engagement- Employment will be contractual basis initially for 3 years and can be extend able thereafter.
- posting location- Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand
- Compensation package- At par with industry standards.
Mode of Selection :
- The candidates having the required qualification and experience may walk in for Interview on 19.4.2016 at Steel Authority of India Limited, Ispat Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- The interested candidates should get themselves registered between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
- It may be noted that only those candidates will be considered for interview who fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
Note: The last date is same as the date of interview i.e 19-04-2016
Sail Careers Official advertisement Notification link: