MIER College Of Education Teacher Jobs
MIER College of Education is the first college in J&K State to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality management system and to be accredited with ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The UGC has also conferred autonomous status to the MIER College.
Address : B.C. Road, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180001
Pin code of Jammu :180001
Phone : +911912546078
- Teacher jobs is available for Post PHD/Masters degree/M.ED.
- Required for teacher jobs in MIER College Of Education
- New post of professor of education in the post graduate department of the college
Qualifications required for Teacher jobs.
|S.no||New post||Qualifications details||Experiences|
10 years teaching in university department of education college of education with minimum 5 years at the M.ED level
|Masters Degree in arts /humanities / science /commerce||55%|
How to apply for MIER College Of Education Teacher Jobs.
- Apply with detailed bio data along with supporting documents, recent passport size coloured photograph and a demand draft of Rs 300/- in favour of “The Director, Model Institute Of Education & Research , Jammu”
- On or before 22nd January 2016 up to 5 pm. Recently retired person can also apply for the post .
- No.:MCE/2015/3273 Dated :20/12/2015
Contact details of MIER College Of Education :—
- Official website :—– miercollege.in
- Email :—– [email protected]
- Pin Code Of Jammu :—- 180001