- 1 RBI Vacancy 2016 Manager, Assistant (Manager/ Librarian) Grade A & Grade B Posts – Reserve Bank of India (rbi)
- 2 Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016
- 3 Educational Qualification for RBI Jobs
- 4 Online Apply at rbi.org.in
- 5 Important dates
RBI Vacancy 2016 Manager, Assistant (Manager/ Librarian) Grade A & Grade B Posts – Reserve Bank of India (rbi)
Apply Online at rbi.org.in for 27 Manager , Assistant Manager and various posts under RBI RECRUITMENT 2016. Recently reserve bank of India publish the employment notification in their official website to apply Online on or before last i.e 25-April-2016. Get complete detail about rbi bank jobs 2016-17 like How to apply Online, Selection Process, Eligible criteria, Age limit, Important dates.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Here is again a good opportunity for all unemployment candidates in India how are looking for government jobs in Bank. If you posses master degree or bachelor degree in relevant subjects accordingly by Post requirement mentioned below. All the eligible candidates can apply Only Through online procedure.
- Name of Organization : Reserve Bank of India
- Number of Posts: 5
- Name of Posts: Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’ / Manager (Technical – Electrical) in Grade ‘B’ / Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’/ Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ / Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’
- Last date to apply Online application form: 25 April
- Application fees: 600Rs/- and 100 Rs/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Educational Qualification for RBI Jobs
All the interested candidates must posses minimum education Qualification required as per given posts. Applicant must posses any of this qualification Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering/ Arts/Commerce/Science, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects (English/ Library Science/ Information Science/ Hindi) . You can check the Post wise education Qualification from the official notification i.e Mentioned below.
Online Apply at rbi.org.in
If you are eligible candidates then, you can apply Online from the rbi official website. Fill the application form carefully and use all qualification/ experience certificate. After submitting the online application form then, take a print out of that application form and reach at office before last date.
You can check exam centre (Center) detail, Examination pattern detail, Experience detail and another information from the official notification i.e Mentioned below.