- 1 Ordnance Factory Board recruitment for Apprentice 7048 Vacancies Apply online at ofb.gov.in (Last date Extended: 20-02-2017)
- 2 Apprentice jobs for 10th pass – Highlights
- 3 Ordnance Factories Board recruitment Apply Offline Application Form 2017
- 4 Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
Ordnance Factory Board recruitment for Apprentice 7048 Vacancies Apply online at ofb.gov.in (Last date Extended: 20-02-2017)
If you are looking government jobs in India and have 10th pass, then it is right time for apply 7048 vacancies for Apprentice post. Recently, Indian government published recruitment notification. Ordnance Factories is inviting all interested candidates for same post with requirement education qualification.To know about Eligible criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Selection process & official notification, Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for Ordnance Factories Board recruitment 2017-2018.
Get your OFB Admit card here:
OFRC : Engagement of 55th Batch of Trade Apprentice in Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories.
- Click Here to print Admit Card for Phase-I written examination. (Site may be down, Candidates are requested to not be panic. Keep visiting us and try after sometime.)
- Click Here for list of rejected candidates.
- Click Here to see list of Factories for which written examination has been planned in Phase-1.
- The date for Phase-II written examination will be notified later.
It is inviting for hiring various Eligible candidates on the basis of Their Qualification. Below you will get complete post with vacancy Detail 2017-2018:
Ordnance Factories Board recruitment – post, salary and Education qualification 2017-18:-
- Post name: Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 7048
- Pay Scale : as per govt. rule
- Education requirement: Applicants should be minimum 10th pass with 40% marks + 40% marks in maths and science from recognized institute or board or any equivalent degree.(Candidates are requested to read official notification for more details.)
Apprentice jobs for 10th pass – Highlights
|Name of Organization||OFB|
|Posts Name||Apprentice — 7048 vacancies|
|Age limit||14 -22 years according to 07-02-2017
Upper age relaxation
OBC= 03 year
SC/ST= 05 Year
PWD= 10 year
|Educational Qualification||10th pass (See above)|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Application fees (Reservation)||—|
|Location||All over India|
|Last date to submit Hard-Copy||online mode available|
|Official Notification||Go to Important link section|
Ordnance Factories Board recruitment Apply Offline Application Form 2017
All the interested candidates who posses minimum educational Qualification i.e Interested candidates should have 10th pass qualification for respectively jobs. Please visit official notification before last date at @www.ofb.gov.in .
How to apply
Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Applicants firstly, open the official website i.e ofb.gov.in
- Now search for “Apprentice ” in 2017
- Read the general instruction carefully.
Follow our Important links section:
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
All the interested candidates who want to apply Online application form for Apprentice post must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
Start Date for online Application form Submission : 17-01-2017
Last Date for online Application form Submission : 20-02-2017 (Extended)
- Govt jobs 2017| 53893 Vacancies (NEW)
- Defence Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- Jobs in J&K (NEW)
- J and k Police Recruitment 2017 (NEW)
- J AND k Bank Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- JKPSC Jobs (NEW)
- Daily Excelsior Daily Jobs (NEW)
All the interested candidates who are looking for current or upcoming Ordnance Factories and possessing minimum Educational Qualification can visit this page on regular basis. As, this page will be update as soon when any notification will release by ofb.gov.in. You can also like us on facebook or visit us again. If you have any query in your mind please feel free to comment in below comment box our team will help regarding all issues related with same Govt jobs 2017-2018.