- 1 Ordnance Factory Board recruitment for Industrial Employees (SemiSkilled) & Labour Group C Post- 4110 Vacancies Apply online at ofb.gov.in
- 2 Industrial Labour & Employees (Semi-Skilled) jobs for 10th pass – Highlights
- 3 Ordnance Factories Board recruitment Apply Offline Application Form 2017-2018 || Notification
- 4 Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
Ordnance Factory Board recruitment for Industrial Employees (SemiSkilled) & Labour Group C Post- 4110 Vacancies Apply online at ofb.gov.in
If you are looking government jobs in India and have 10th pass, then it is right time for apply 4110 vacancies for Industrial Employees & Labour post. Recently, Indian government published recruitment notification. Ordnance Factories is inviting all interested candidates for same post with requirement education qualification.To know about Eligible criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Selection process & official notification, Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for Ordnance Factories Board recruitment 2017-2018.
Ordnance Factories Board recruitment – post, salary and Education qualification 2017-18:-
- Post name: Industrial Labour & Employees (Semi-Skilled)
- Total Vacancies: 4110
- Pay Scale : 5200- 20200/- + 1800 (Grade Pay)
- Education requirement: Applicants who are applying for IEs Group C post then they should be minimum 10th pass from recognized institute or board or any equivalent degree & should be NTC/ NAC issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Candidates who are applying for Labour “group C” post, they should be only 10th pass from recognized board.
Industrial Labour & Employees (Semi-Skilled) jobs for 10th pass – Highlights
|Name of Organization||OFB|
|Posts Name||SemiSkilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’|
|Age limit||18-32 years according to 19-06-2017
Upper age relaxation
OBC= 03 year
SC/ST= 05 Year
PWD= 10 year
|Educational Qualification||10th pass (See above)|
|Selection Process||Written test & Trade Test (Practical)|
|Application fees||Candidates have to pay 50 INR for the application fee via credit card, debit card or net banking or by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by challan.
Note: SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped are free to submit application form
|Location||BIHAR, CHANDIGARH , MAHARASHTRA, MADHYA PRADESH, ORISSA , TAMIL NADU, TELANGANA, UTTARAKHAND, UTTAR PRADESH & WEST BENGAL|
|Last date to submit Hard-Copy||online mode available|
|Official Notification||Go to Important link section|
Ordnance Factories Board recruitment Apply Offline Application Form 2017-2018 || Notification
All the interested candidates who possess minimum educational Qualification i.e Interested candidates should have 10th pass qualification for respectively jobs. Please visit official notification before last date at @www.ofb.gov.in .
How to apply
Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Applicants firstly, open the official website i.e ofb.gov.in
- Now search for “SemiSkilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C'” in 2017
- Read the general instruction carefully.
Follow our Important links section:
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
All the interested candidates who want to apply Online application form for Group C IEs and labour post must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
Start Date for online Application form Submission : 29-05-2017
Last Date for online Application form Submission : 19-06-2017
- Govt jobs 2017| 53893 Vacancies (NEW)
- Defence Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- Jobs in J&K (NEW)
- J and k Police Recruitment 2017 (NEW)
- J AND k Bank Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- JKPSC Jobs (NEW)
All the interested candidates who are looking for current or upcoming Ordnance Factories and possessing minimum Educational Qualification can visit this page on regular basis. As, this page will be update as soon when any notification will release by ofb.gov.in. You can also like us on facebook or visit us again. If you have any query in your mind please feel free to comment in below comment box our team will help regarding all issues related with same Govt jobs 2017-2018.