- 1 Looking for Government Jobs in NPCIL? Apply Online for Executive Trainees, Assistant Grade, Steno Grade and Various Posts @www.npcil.nic.in
- 2 NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3.1 Eligible criteria for N.P.C.I.L Assistant Grade-1, Scientific Assistant-B and Various Posts
- 3.2 Eligible criteria for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I and Steno Grade-I Posts
- 3.3 Eligible criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainees Posts through Gate 2017
- 4 Government Jobs for 10th/ 12th and Graduates Pass
- 5 Selection Process for NPCIL Jobs in 2017
- 6 Salary/ Pay scale per month in NPCIL Recruitment 2017-18
- 7 How to Apply Online/ Offline for NPCIL Jobs in 2017
- 8 Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited (NPCIL) Latest Recruitment 2017-2018
Looking for Government Jobs in NPCIL? Apply Online for Executive Trainees, Assistant Grade, Steno Grade and Various Posts @www.npcil.nic.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2017: If you posses 12th with Graduates Degree in Relevant field and want to make career in Government sector then, we have a great news for You that Nuclear Power Corporation Publish the official notification for Assistant Grade-I, Steno Grade-I, Stipendiary Trainee – Operator/ Maintainer, Pathology Lab Technician and Various Posts with huge number of Vacancies. All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online or Offline application form on or before Last date. Below you can check complete detail about NPCIL Jobs 2017 notification like Selection Process, How to Apply Online or offline and Eligible criteria with official notification.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification
NPCIL Recently, Publish the official notification for the Posts of Scientific Assistant, Pathology Lab Technician, Stipendiary Trainee, Stipendiary Trainee Operator, Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer, Scientific Assistant-B, Assistant Grade-1, Assistants & Stenos (Non-Technical Posts) and Executive Trainees (2017) with total 90 and Various Upcoming Vacancies.
Eligible criteria for N.P.C.I.L Assistant Grade-1, Scientific Assistant-B and Various Posts
All the interested candidates must posses 12th from the recognized board with having degree or Diploma in relevant field with possessing minimum Age limit Criteria i.e 18 to 30 years. To check posts wise age limit criteria and Relaxation in upper age limit please visit the official notification provided below. (Last date – 17-12-2016)
Eligible criteria for NPCIL Assistant Grade-I and Steno Grade-I Posts
Applicant Must Posses Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Field with Age between 21 years to 28 Years as on 31-December-2016. To check Relaxation in upper age limit for sc, st, obc and other category please visit official advertisement Notification Provided Below.
Eligible criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainees Posts through Gate 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (npcil) are inviting all the eligible candidates who posses Engineering Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) as a minimum Qualification in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil Disciplines. To apply Online Application form applicant must have to Apply for gate exam 2017. All the eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Gate Score 2017. Candidates can apply Online through official website on or before Last date i.e 2nd Week of February 2017.
Click here to Check npcil official advertisement Notification for Executive Trainees through Gate 2017
If you are not satisfied with this jobs and Want to check more Sarkari naukri for 1oth, 12th and for Graduation posses Educational Qualification Please visit Link Provided Below or You can continue in this Page to Check more latest jobs in Nuclear Power Corporation of India.
Selection Process for NPCIL Jobs in 2017
All the eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview. But for Assistant Grade, Steno Grade, Assistant Grade-1 Posts applicant must have to pass written exam, Type writing test on PC and Computer Proficiency Test (cpt). For Executive Trainees applicant will selected on the basis of Gate score 2017.
Salary/ Pay scale per month in NPCIL Recruitment 2017-18
All the Eligible candidates, who will successfully pass all selection Process Stage will be selected for any Posts will get attractive pay scale per month as per their Posts.
|Scientific Assistant-B||Rs. 35,400/|
|Assistant Grade-1||Rs. 25,500/- per month|
|Assistant Grade and Steno Grade:||Rs. 25,500/- per month|
How to Apply Online/ Offline for NPCIL Jobs in 2017
All the interested candidates Must firstly read the official notification carefully. If you are eligible candidates then, you can apply Online or offline mode as per your post selection on or before Last date. You only need to follow Below steps to Apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Latest recruitment 2017-18.
- Firstly, Open the official website i.e http://www.npcil.nic.in/ and Click on Careers & HR Management on Left side of Website.
- Then, click on career opportunities tab then, Finally select Your Posts that you want to apply Application form.
Following posts available Under NPCIL (Last date – 15-01-2017)
- Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) – Second Attempt (Last date 10-12-2016)
- Special Recruitment Drive for Person With Disabilities (PWDs) – 2nd Attempt at Kaiga Site (Last date 17-12-2016)
- Advertisement along with application form for Visiting Specialist/Consultant ( Last date 20-12-2016)
- Recruitment of Assistants & Stenos (Non-Technical Posts) at KKNPP (Last date – 31-12-2016)
- Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2017) in NPCIL through GATE 2017 (Last date – 15-01-2016)
Check more Govt. jobs for 10th | 12th | Graduates Degree | Diploma
3. Then, Read the official Notification carefully. After reading the advertisement notification then, finally hit the Apply Online Button.
4. Now fill the application form carefully by filling all essential detail and submit the application form on or before Last date.
5. Take the print out of Application form for future Use.
- Check Private jobs in 2017
- Income Tax recruitment 2017 : 20750 Vacancies
- More government Jobs in 2017
- Daily Part-time and Full time jobs in j& Updates Daily Excelsior
Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited (NPCIL) Latest Recruitment 2017-2018
All the interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online or Offline application Form in relevant Posts as per your qualification on or Before Last date. To check More upcoming jobs in NPCIL 2017 BookMark this page or subscribe us or Like us on Facebook. If you have any query related to npcil recruitment 2017-18 Please feel free to ask in comment box, our team will reply ASAP.