Recently, Army Public school (APS) Janglot, Kathua published a job for Vice principal for session 2016-17.
Since APS is a CBSE affiliated school, so candidates who are familiar with CBSE curriculum and who have a desire to grow professionally may apply.
Qualification and Experience for appointment of Vice Principal
Interested and eligible candidates should meet following qualifications.
- Candidates should have Master degree and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in both degree.
- Candidates should have been a PGT in a recognized school for 5 year in the last 10 years.
- Applicants should have minimum 12 year teaching experience.
- Applicants should have minimum age 35 year and maximum 50 year (Note: For Ex-servicemen maximum age will be 58 year).
- Candidates should have good command over English.
- Candidates should have computer literacy.
Selection Criteria for APS post recruitment 2016-17:-
Candidates are preference in term of qualification , Experience & Panel Interview.
Note: Only short listed candidates based on bio-data will be invited for the interview.
How to apply ?
Candidates have to write an application on plain paper along with Bio-data, affixed with one recent colored passport size photographs, duly supported with experience certificates/testimonials, Email ID and Mobile Number and post to The principal , Army Public School Janglot, Kathua J&K, Pin code: 184104 before last date 12 may 2016.
Candidates can also mail the application to email@example.com
Note: Applications submitted with incomplete information and testimonials will be entertained.
- Interview date will be inform to eligible via Phone no./ Email.
Aps Janglot kathua contact number: 01922-237237, 237238