- 1 UPSC recruitment 2017-National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination (NA)- 390 vacancies (Last date: 10-Feb-2017)
- 2 How to apply?
- 3 UPPSC ARMY and NAVY (NDA) Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
- 4 Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & various Jobs for Master degree holders- Highlights
- 5 UPSC Apply Online Application Form 2017
- 6 Union service public commission Latest Jobs 2017 Updates
- 7 UPSC Recruitment 2016-2017
- 7.1 Union Public Service Commission Jobs post, Department & vacancies details.
- 7.2 Age Limit & Educational Qualification for UPSC Asst Architect Recruitment.
- 7.3 What is the Selection Process for UPSC asst director or another posts jobs?
- 7.4 UPSC Exams date & Application Fee 2016
- 7.5 UPSC salary packages.
- 7.6 UPSC recruitment Syllabus 2016
- 7.7 How to Apply ?
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment board is inviting all interested candidates for the National Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination(NA) with 390 open vacancies. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the same post before last date. To know about Eligible criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Selection process & official notification, Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online @upsconline.nic.in 2017-2018
Post name: National Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination(NA) post
Total vacancies: 390
Salary: Rs. 15600 to 39100 per month + Gp(5400)
Recruiting Location: All Indian
Vacancies by Post
|Course name||no. of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||335 (Posts208 – Posts for Army, 55 – Posts for Navy and 72 – Posts for Air Force)|
|Naval Academy||55 Posts|
Eligible criteria for NDA and NA jobs:-
Age limit: Applicants date of birth should be between 02-07-1998 and 01-07-2001
Upper Age Limit Relaxation: Government provided upper age limit to all categories categories. Please read official advertisement in Important link section for more details.
Education qualification requirement:-
Applicants must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy and 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy.
How to apply?
As, applicant can Apply Application form through Online Mode only. Firstly read the official notification and then, you should apply for same post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of Psychological Aptitude Test & Intelligence Test.
Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Applicants firstly, open the official website i.e www.upsc.gov.in
- Now search for “NDA” post in 2017
- Read the general instruction carefully.
UPPSC ARMY and NAVY (NDA) Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification
All the interested candidates who want to apply offline application form for same post must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
- Start Date for online Application form Submission : 18-01-2017
- Last Date for online Application form Submission : 10-02-2017
Stay with us for more updates. Get here current or upcoming India UPSC govt jobs in 2017
Union Public Service commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification(Last date: 03-02-2017)
UPSC- post, salary and Education qualification 2017-2018:-
- Post name: Superintending Anthropologist
- Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15,600- 39,100 + 6,600(GP)
- Education requirement: Applicants should have minimum Master’s degree in Anthropology from recognized board or university.
- Post name: Scientist –B
- Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15,600- 39,100 + 5,400(GP)
- Education requirement: Applicants should master degree in either subject:- Physics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from recognized board or university.OR, Candidates should master Degree in Chemistry/ AIC by examination/ Biochemistry/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level recognized board or university.
Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist & various Jobs for Master degree holders- Highlights
|Name of Organization||UPSC|
|Posts Name||Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist and various–08 vacancies|
|Age limit||40 years(Superintending Anthropologist)|
35 years( Scientist)
Note: For reserved categories , the age limit is 3, 5, 10 for OBC,SC/ST and PH candidates respectively.
|Educational Qualification||Master degree qualifier|
|Selection Process||Exam test and interview|
|Application fees||General categories candidates have to pay 25/- via SBI netbanking or with any debit card and other reserved categories free to pay.|
|Location||India govt jobs|
|Last date to submit Hard-Copy||No offline mode available|
|Official Notification||Go to Important link section|
UPSC Apply Online Application Form 2017
All the interested candidates who posses minimum educational Qualification i.e Interested candidates should have minimum 10th pass/Graduation/ITI qualification for respectively jobs. Please visit official notification before apply Online application form at www.upsconline.nic.in .
Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Applicants firstly, open the official website i.e www.upsconline.nic.in
- Now search for Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist and various notification in 2017
- Read the general instruction carefully and Click on Apply Online button
- Finally, fill the application form by providing all detail that mentioned in application form
- Click on submit button and take the submitted application form print out for future use.
Follow our Important links section:
- UPSC recruitment Official notification link-pdf
- Apply online for UPSC Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist and various post now Link
Starting Date for online Application form Submission: 12-01-2017
Last Date for online Application form Submission : 02-02-2017
Last Date for final submission of application form : 03-02-2017
- Govt jobs 2017| 53893 Vacancies (NEW)
- Defence Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- Jobs in J&K (NEW)
- J and k Police Recruitment 2017 (NEW)
- J AND k Bank Jobs 2017 (NEW)
- JKPSC Jobs (NEW)
- Daily Excelsior Daily Jobs (NEW)
Union service public commission Latest Jobs 2017 Updates
All the interested candidates who are looking for current or upcoming upsc govt jobs all over India and possessing minimum Educational Qualification can visit this page on regular basis. As, this page will be update as soon when any notification will release by UPSC in their official website i.e www.upsconline.nic.in. You can also like us on facebook or visit us again. If you have any query in your mind please feel free to comment in below comment box our team will help regarding all issues related with Union service public commission. Govt jobs 2017-2018.
If you are looking for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Jobs? Apply now for Assistant Director, Assistant Architect and Deputy Architect posts.
If you are looking for government jobs then, we have a good news for all jobs seeker that the, UPSC had publish the notifications under the notice no. 51/2016 to fill 60 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Architect and Deputy Architect. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for this jobs. The applicants can also check the full information about the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 from the official site of UPSC i.e www.upsc.gov.in. Here you will get all information about UPSC Jobs 2016-2017 like Qualification , how to apply, Age limits ETC. The last date of submission of the Online Application form is 4th February 2016.
UPSC Recruitment 2016-2017
Union Public Service Commission Jobs post, Department & vacancies details.
- 24 vacancies are available for the post of Assistant Director (Cost) under Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance.
- 01 vacancies are available for the post of Assistant Architect under Ministry/Department of Health & Family Welfare.
- 13 vacancies are available for the post of Deputy Architect in CPWD(Central Public Works Department) under Ministry of Urban Development.
- 22 vacancies are available for the post of Assistant Architect in CPWD (Central Public Works Department) under Ministry of Urban Development.
Age Limit & Educational Qualification for UPSC Asst Architect Recruitment.
Both the age limit and Qualification are differ with the posts.
- For Assistant Director & Deputy Architect posts the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For Assistant Architect post the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Asst & Deputy Architects posts Candidates must posses Degree in Architecture from any recognized University or Institute that is certified with the govt. of India and must be registered with the Council of Architecture.
- Asst Director Candidates must posses Degree from any recognized University or Institute with three years experience in the cost accounting work.
What is the Selection Process for UPSC asst director or another posts jobs?
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment 2016 is based on the computer Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) and Interview.
UPSC Exams date & Application Fee 2016
- 04/02/2016 is the last date for submission of the online application.
- 05/02/2016. is the last date for printing the online application form.
- Rs. 25 for General/ OBC Candidates.
- No fee for ST/ PH/SC/ Women Candidates.
UPSC salary packages.
- The Assistant Director (Cost) and Deputy Architect in CPWD having salary between 15,600 INR to Rs. 39,100 INR (with grade pay of Rs. 5,400).
- For Assistant Architect post salary is between Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 (with grade pay of Rs. 4,600).
- Assistant Architect in CPWD post salary is between Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 (with grade pay of Rs. 4,800).
UPSC recruitment Syllabus 2016
Note:- UPSC Asst Director Syllabus will be updated soon.
How to Apply ?
Step 1- Read notification carefully.
Step 2- Click on the above apply now button.
Step 3- Click on new registered.
Step 4- Fill the online application form field carefully with no mistake and upload scanned copy of photo and signature.
Step 5- Make fee payment through online mode and submit the form before the last date.
Step 6- At the end take the print out of your filled form for the future use.
If you have any doubt in your mind then feel free to contact Us or just comment in the below comment Box.