Want to Join Indian Army? Apply online for Legum Baccalaureus (LLB) graduates jobs vacancies.
Indian Army recruitment 2016: Here is again a great opportunity for all Law graduates candidates , who are looking for government jobs in Indian Army or Defence field in year of 2016-2017. Recently Indian-Army publish the official employment advertisement in their official website for the recruitment of JAG Entry Scheme 18th Course with total 20 vacancies. All the eligible candidates can apply online application form on or before last date i.e 15-Sep-2016. Applicant must read the official notification and all eligible criteria carefully before apply Application form to get sarkari naukri in Judge Advocate General department. Here you will get All essential detail that you must have to known before apply online for Jag jobs like Age limit, Education Qualification, vacancies detail, Important dates and official notification.
Indian Army Recruitment for Law Graduates Freshers
Here is great career opportunity for all army Jobs lover and have bachelor degree from a recognized institute or university by government of India. All the interested candidates must be an Indian Citizen and have age between 21 to 27 years (No matter you are married or unmarried candidness) but, female candidates are not eligible if they are married. If you posses all eligible criteria then, you can apply Online registration application form from date of 17-August-2016 to 15-September-2016 from Indian army official website i.e http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
Join Indian Army online registration: Apply Online Application form
All the interested and eligible candidates must have to register in Indian Army before apply Online application form. If you already registered then , you can direct apply Online application form from the link provided below.
How to register in Indian Army and Apply Online application form?
- Firstly open http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Website .
- Now click on registration tab and fill registration form.
- Fill all form fields correct like your Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, username, phone number… Note: Use Working Email Id and phone number.
- After successfully registration, then go to Login page and Login your account.
- After account login you can apply Online application form for any jobs in Indian Army.
- You can apply online for Judge Advocate General (JAG) Law jobs vacancies from the apply online line or Just click Here http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Alpha/index.htm
- Applicant must filled the correct information and posses minimum eligible criteria. Wrong information may lead to disqualify your Application form by Indian Army.
- Finally, submit your application form on or before Last date.
JAG (Judge Advocate General) Scheme 18th Course Jobs Eligible criteria.
Application must be an Indian citizen and having age limit between 21-27 OR 02 Jan 1990 – 01 Jan 1996 . Both male and female are eligible for JAG Posts with total 20 vacancies . 13 Vacancies reserve for man and 7 Vacancies reserve for Women candidates.
- Name of Post: JAG (Judge Advocate General) Scheme 18th Course
- Age limit: 21-27
- Education Qualification: Candidates must posses llb graduate degree in LAW with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized university Or College by govt of India.
- Candidates must have to clear Selection Process to Join Indian Army. All the eligible candidates will be selected on the interview basis.
Check More Jobs after graduates Degree :
Result will be announce within few weeks after successfully conduction interview.
|Starting Date||17 Aug|
|Closing Date||15 Sep|
Click Here to Download PDF of official notification for Indian Army Jobs for LLB Graduates for Posts of Judge Advocate General Entry Scheme 18th Course .
If their is any news publish relates to Indian Army jobs for LAW Graduates or interview dates or any employment news , This Page will be update. You can bookmark this page or regular visit to check upcoming jobs in Indian Army . You can Also subscribe us or like on on social media to get jobs notification.