- 1 Looking for government banks jobs? Apply Now for 152 Specialist officer Posts
- 2 State bank of India :- Posts/ Vacancy/ Education Qualification details:
- 3 What is the eligible criteria for 152 posts in sbi Bank ?
- 4 How to apply Online for bank jobs ?
Looking for government banks jobs? Apply Now for 152 Specialist officer Posts
SBI Recruitment 2016: State bank of India recently publish the official employment notification for hiring 152 eligible candidates for the Acquisition relationship manager, risk officer, investment Counsellors and various specialist officer vacancy on the contract basis. Interested candidates must posses minimum qualification for the given posts in SBI. All the eligible candidates can apply online through official website of bank on or before last date i.e 31-03-2016. In this post you will get complete detail about Sbi jobs 2016-2017 notification like Eligible criteria, Education qualification, How to apply online, Application form, Post and vacancy detail, Locations.
Here is again a great opportunity for all govt. jobs in Bank seeker. State bank of India deciding 2062 Probationary officer posts in all location in India. This bumper vacancy official notification will be release in the month of April. Before this bumper vacancy SBI recently publish the 152 vacancy for all graduate, master degree-, MBA/MMS/PGDM/ME/M. Tech/BE/ B.tech passed students. This is a golden opportunity for all eligible candidates who have around 3 to 4 years of experience for relevant posts. Below you will get posts, vacancy, Education qualification and experience detail.
State bank of India :- Posts/ Vacancy/ Education Qualification details:
- Post name with vacancies :
1) Acquisition Relationship Managers Post with total 39 vacancy.
2) Relationship Managers Post with total 71 Vacancy.
3) Relationship Manager (Team Lead) Post with total 3 Vacancy.
4) Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales(Corporate & SMEs) Post with total 1 vacancy.
5) Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI) Post with total 2 vacancy.
6) Risk Officer (Mid-Office) Post with total 1 vacancy.
7) Compliance Officer Post with total one vacancy.
8) Investment Counsellors Post with total 17 vacancy.
9) Project Development Manager – Business Post with total 1 vacancy.
10) Project Development Manager – Technology Post with total 1 vacancy.
11) Customer Relationship Executives Post with total 15 vacancy.
- Education Qualification and Experience required detail
Applicant must posses graduation degree for 1 to 8 and 11 posts with having 2 to 10 years of experience as per posts in there relevant field. Please visit the official notification for complete detail i.e mentioned below.
For 9, 10 posts applicant mist posses master degree –MBA/ PGSM/ MMS from recognized university or institute by govt. of India. and ME/ M.TECH/ BE/ B.Tech for post 10. with having 4 years of strong experience in relevant filed. Visit official notification for complete detail.
Location wise SBI JOB Vacancies detail:
NCR (29) Mumbai (28), Kochi (06) Mumbai (04)Bangalore (25), Hyderabad (15), Pune: (16), Chennai (11), Thiruvananthapuram (04), Bhopal (04), Delhi (01) Corporate Centre, Ahmedabad (09)
All the eligible candidates can apply online through official website for given post vacancy.
What is the eligible criteria for 152 posts in sbi Bank ?
- Applicant candidates will be selected on the basis of interview, merit list, Experienced details, Education Qualification.
- Application fee: Eligible candidates must pay 600 Rs/- Payment gateway mentioned in the online application form. For ssc/ pwd/ st candidates application fee is 100 Rs/-.
Last date date of application form and online payment is: 31-March-2016.
- Check another government Bank jobs ::
- Check jobs for 12th Pass::
- Check jobs for 10th Pass::
- Check jobs for Graduate::
- Check govt jobs for post Graduate::
How to apply Online for bank jobs ?
Firstly, read the official notification of State bank of India recruitment for 152 total 11 posts vacancy and match your Qualification and experienced detail with the required Qualification for particular posts. If you are eligible candidates then, you can apply online through official website i.e www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
Step 1) Open the official website link, mentioned above.
Step 2) Click on “Careers with us” category and then, search for sbi recruitment for 152 posts- Apply online.
step 3) Feel the application form all field care fully as after submitting no editing in form will accepted. Use all documents, scan your signature, photograph and use working phone number and email id. if mentioned.
step 4) Submit the application form on or before last date
step 5) Print out the application form for feature use (Last date of printing application form is 7-April-2016.