- 1 Looking for Govt Jobs in J&k? Apply Now for Jammu University Teaching and Non-teaching Recruitment 2017 for Diploma/ Graduates.
- 1.1 Jammu university Vacancy 2017-2018 |Posts Detail
- 1.2 Salary per month jammu university
- 1.3 Eligible criteria for JU Recruitment
- 1.4 Education Qualification required for the jammu university jobs 2017?
- 1.5 Selection process for University Jobs 2017?
- 2 From where i get Jammu university recruitment Application form ?
Looking for Govt Jobs in J&k? Apply Now for Jammu University Teaching and Non-teaching Recruitment 2017 for Diploma/ Graduates.
Jammu University jobs 2017 Notification: Here is again a great opportunity to all Job searchers to get govt. job in j&k. As the state and central government jobs is raining now a days, but who are looking for a govt. job in j and k State. Then, here we have a good news for you that, the jammu university publish a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Data Entry Operator, Deputy Director/Placement Officer & Various post who have permanent residents of j&k. All the 10th/ 12th graduates/ Diploma/ Ph.D B.Ed/IU.Tech/ B.Tech./B.E and Various Qualification student are eligible for this jobs. The applicant age should be as per norms of jammu. Get each and every information about Jammu University clerk Recruitment 2016 below like eligible Criteria, selection process, Salary and How to apply.
If you are graduate student and you are looking for a job in Jammu side. No body take any person without any experience, here their is great opportunity to grab this job and get some experience in Govt Sector. This job has no much good salary, only have 7000 rs per month, but this is good for all freshers and Jammu located candidates. This job is temporary bases. So, take care about that. Note that, Apply for this job before 15-Feb-2016. Jammu university publish clerk recruitment after a long time, so this point attract many jobs seeker to apply this job.
Jammu university Vacancy 2017-2018 |Posts Detail
All the interested candidates age limit is not greater then 40 years (Relaxation in Upper age limit : Visit official notification) can apply application form for any Posts listed Below with total 50 Vacancies:
- Senior Scientific Officer (USIC) Posts
- Deputy Director/Placement Officer Posts
- Assistant Director (DIQA) Posts
- Patent Officer Posts
- Law officer Posts
- Employment Information Officer Posts
- Museum & Art Gallery Officer Posts
- Assistant Manager (University Guest House) Post
- Field Zoologist
- Lecture Assistant (Chemistry/zoology/ Botany)
- Computer Operator
- Security Officer
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ (Electrical)
- Museum-cum-Lecture Asstt. (Geology):
- Micro photographer
- Semi Professional Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant(Geology)
- Data Entry Operator
- Field Assistant cum Store Keeper
- Browsing Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
- Junior Technical Assistant (USIC)
- Assistant Technician(USlC)
- Gasman (Physics)
- Works Supervisor (UWD)
NOTE: To check more detail about Posts and Vacancies detail Please visit official notification provided Below:
Salary per month jammu university
All the eligible candidates must have to pass all selection process to get successfully qualified for Any respective Posts. After selection applicant will get attractive pay scale i.e 5200-20200 + GP 1,900 for supper visor, 9300-34800 + GP 4,200 Rs/- for Semi Professional Assistant and 28 Other posts.
Visit official notification to check complete salary detail with grade pay as per posts wise.
Eligible criteria for JU Recruitment
- The candidate must have a permanent residents of J&K State
- Applicants age must be between 18 and 40 years.
Their is any relaxation in upper age limit?
- Yes, for category candidates, ST/ SC/ ALC/ physically challenged and Ex-Servicemen.
Education Qualification required for the jammu university jobs 2017?
Applicant Must have Any of the below qualification to apply application form for given Posts:
- 10th/ 12th/Middle pass/ degree/ diploma/ ITI
To check complete educational Qualification visit official notification.
Selection process for University Jobs 2017?
- Jammu university will conduct written Exam and will conduct interview to selected eligible candidates for any of the given Posts.
From where i get Jammu university recruitment Application form ?
- The interested candidates can get the form from the Forms and Stationary by paying of Rs. 1210/- (for the posts enlisted at s.no. I to 4) and 730 Rs/- for other Posts.
Receipt of Application form:- Applicant fill their application form and fill all detail that required with all documents and submit the application at below address:
Assistant Registrar (Estb.)
1st Floor, New Administration Block,
University of Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir.
If you have any doubt in your mind then feel free to contact Us or just comment in the below comment Box.