182 Asst Director, Architect, Professor & MO UPSC Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1 UPSC Latest Recruitment 2016: 112 MO, Assitant Professor, and other posts.
- 2 UPSC Assistant Director, Architect Recruitment 2016: 60 Posts – See more
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2016-2017
- 4 UPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
If you are looking for government jobs then, we have a good news for all jobs seeker that the, UPSC had publish the notifications under the notice no. 02/2016 to fill 112 vacancies for the posts of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, Civilian Medical Officers, Specialist Grade-III, Economic Officer, Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines, Assistant Library and Information Officer & Assistant Employment Officer. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for this jobs. The applicants can also check the full information about the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 from the official site of UPSC i.e www.upsc.gov.in. Here you will get all information about UPSC Jobs 2016-2017 like Qualification , how to apply, Age limits ETC. The last date of submission of the Online Application form is 11th February 2016.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs post & vacancies details
- Assistant Employment Officer Post:- 01
- Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines – 01
- Assistant Library and Information Officer – 01
- Economic Officer – 02
- Specialist Grade-III: 02 (Cardiology & Neurology)
- Civilian Medical Officers – 49
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor – 56 Posts (Psychiatry: 26, Plastic Surgery: 08, Pediatric Cardiology: 02, Endocrinology: 09, Gastroenterology: 08, Urology: 02, Cancer Surgery: 01)
Graduation in Library and Information Science/ MBBS/ Medical Qualification in relevant field.
Selection Process for UPSC Asst Director, Architect, Professor & MO Posts jobs?
On the basis of Exam and PI
UPSC Exams date & Application Fee 2016
- 11/02/2016 is the last date for submission of the online application.
- 12/02/2016. is the last date for printing the online application form.
- Rs. 25 for General/ OBC Candidates.
- No fee for ST/ PH/SC/ Women Candidates.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidate must read the notification carefully and If you are eligible for UPSC JOBS then, you can apply online form through the official website www.upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
How to Apply ?
Step 1- Read notification carefully.
Step 2- Click on the above apply now button.
Step 3- Click on new registered.
Step 4- Fill the online application form field carefully with no mistake and upload scanned copy of photo and signature.
Step 5- Make fee payment through online mode and submit the form before the last date.
Step 6- At the end take the print out of your filled form for the future use.